M is for Myeloma is a place to chronicle my family's newest 'adventure' living with multiple myeloma to keep family and friends updated and also hopefully help others living with the disease.


Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Today I wish I was home.

To see my beautiful daughter graduate from pre-school! I'll have to settle for watching the video. :( Can't believe my baby will be heading to kindergarten in the fall! If all goes well I should be moving on to maintenance by then.

Today is day +2 and so far things are going well. I dropped a ton of fluid overnight so my BP was low, but fluids helped. My CRP is also up, but I luckily I have no other symptoms of any kind of infection. Deena is going to give me an extra antibiotic just to be safe. I've had a little nausea since yesterday but she's supposed to be giving me some zofran too to help with that. My white count is down under 2 so it's mask time for me. I should get my first growth factor shot today as well.

Sent from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Hugs - Sorry you have to miss it but you'll be there for the other biggies :) love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only imagine how tough it is to be away from her right now. Try looking at it from a different perspective . . . you are where you need to be right now, so that you will be there 30 or so years from now when HER daughter graduates from pre-school!! Love you. Claudie

    ReplyDelete