M is for Myeloma is a place to chronicle my family's newest 'adventure' living with multiple myeloma to keep family and friends updated and also hopefully help others living with the disease.


Monday, June 27, 2011

HOME

My labs looked good yesterday (except slightly elevated phosphorous), so I was approved to leave. Our flight was late so we didn't get home until after midnight. The kids stayed put last night so I got a quiet morning to sleep in in my own bed. HEAVEN! Trying to get packed up and flying took a lot out of me so I'm tired today, but very glad to be home. I'm trying to rest up before we go pick up the kids later...can't wait to see them!

Sending positive thoughts to everyone down the infusion center this week!

Sent from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. Very happy to see you made it home and will continue to keep you guys in our thoughts and prayers. We're outta here for Hawaii to visit inlaws for a bit. You keep up the great progress and don't let the lil ones wear you out!
    The Dekes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home for the holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! Welcome home, Mama!! :)

    ReplyDelete