M is for Myeloma is a place to chronicle my family's newest 'adventure' living with multiple myeloma to keep family and friends updated and also hopefully help others living with the disease.


Friday, June 10, 2011

Oops also forgot to mention

The lovely new friend I made yesterday! Linda from Michigan had left a message way back when Phil Brabbs posted my Myeloma Mondays entry on his awesome Myeloma for Dummies blog.

http://mmfordummies.blogspot.com/2011/03/myeloma-mondays-39-jody-from-baltimore.html

She just happened to read the recent posts on my blog and realized we were both in Arkansas at the same time! She also realized she had crossed my path in the Bone Marrow Procedure waiting room on Tuesday. She came over to the infusion clinic on her way to meet with the doctor yesterday and I'm glad she did! She's on maintenance and was in town for a check-up. She got all good news from the visit and is still in a complete response 7 years after starting treatment! Keep dominating Linda!

Sent from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. That's great! Someone to inspire you! Another warrior!

    ReplyDelete