M is for Myeloma is a place to chronicle my family's newest 'adventure' living with multiple myeloma to keep family and friends updated and also hopefully help others living with the disease.


Sunday, June 12, 2011

Last 10 dex pills, down the hatch

You would think they could make the pills a little higher dosage so I didn't have to take 10 at a time!  Oh well.  I just have one more dose of thalidomide tonight and that's it for the pre-transplant chemotherapy.

Transplant is scheduled for 9:30 am tomorrow!  Can't wait to smell like created corn again.  Blech!

Yesterday and today I'm feeling a bit more tired, and my taste buds are starting to go...but otherwise feeling good. Not looking forward to dropping the fluid I'm retaining from the dex over the next couple of days, but I'm determined to drink more this time around so my blood pressure won't get so low. 

1 comment:

  1. I will be intending that this transplant is easier than the last, and that you are continuing to be in CR. I will also send you Reiki energy to get you through the next few days...

    ReplyDelete