M is for Myeloma is a place to chronicle my family's newest 'adventure' living with multiple myeloma to keep family and friends updated and also hopefully help others living with the disease.


Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day +8

My white count is up to 0.14!

It was a quick trip to the infusion clinic today, seemed like the bloodwork came back really quickly. I didn't need any platelets or electrolyte supplements so we were on our way in a snap. I do have a big lump where I got my growth factor shot though. It's firm and hurts a little bit. I'm thinking maybe it's a hematoma, I called the nurses station and they didn't seem concerned and suggested using ice. Hopefully it will go down by tomorrow, but at least they can have a look at it if it doesn't.

Sent from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Sound like great news!! I actually understood your graph the other day and can picture a Wall Street line graph of your progress--- can you spell RALLY!!!! (Did I spell that right?). As for the knot, listen to the nurse! Or ask your dad about gammagobulen shots we got for Vietnam... same story... looked like a golf ball but felt like a softball! Keep up the great work!! You can do this!!!

    ReplyDelete