M is for Myeloma is a place to chronicle my family's newest 'adventure' living with multiple myeloma to keep family and friends updated and also hopefully help others living with the disease.


Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

To my awesome Dad and fabulous husband! My dad left Little Rock today after holding down the fort with me for the first leg of this transplant. I can't say I was great company, but I can't thank him enough for taking great care of me (as always)! Alex has been holding down the fort with the kids at home for the past two weeks and he definitely deserves a Dad of the year award. I'm a lucky girl to have such great Dads in my life!

It is now transplant day +6, and I'm feeling pretty good. Needed platelets today, but otherwise just chugging along waiting for that uptick.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment