M is for Myeloma is a place to chronicle my family's newest 'adventure' living with multiple myeloma to keep family and friends updated and also hopefully help others living with the disease.


Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wow, now I might actually get discharged TOMORROW!

My APN called and said she was able to get me a discharge appointment tomorrow, so if my numbers look good from my morning labs I'll get my line out and the clinic will officially discharge me! I wouldn't fly out for another couple of days anyway, but I'm wondering if this is some sort of record...discharge on transplant day 11!

Sent from my iPad

4 comments:

  1. Whoo hooo!! That's amazing! Congratulations on the wonderful news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why I come up as gobeldygook, but it's Gina. I posted the whoo hoo! :)

    ~Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wonderful news!!! Hugs to you!! Your determination and positive attitude at work! Love you!

    ReplyDelete