M is for Myeloma is a place to chronicle my family's newest 'adventure' living with multiple myeloma to keep family and friends updated and also hopefully help others living with the disease.


Monday, April 25, 2011

Transplant day 7

I woke up this morning feeling better than I had in quite a few days, so I'm taking this as a good sign. Last Monday at this time I was dog tired and reeking of creamed corn. Today I'm feeling pretty decent, still tired...but more energy than yesterday and a better appetite too. In fact, I have a date with a home made apple pie as soon as I finish my ham sandwich!

My white cell count was steady at yesterday's 0.04, although after seeing how I was feeling the nurse wagered a speculation that I may have bottomed out after yesterday's lab then started the upswing by this morning. Pretty much just a wild guess, and we'll have to wait until tomorrow to see if I'm really on the up and up.

Sent from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Glad you are starting to get some energy back. Hoping for some good numbers tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete