M is for Myeloma is a place to chronicle my family's newest 'adventure' living with multiple myeloma to keep family and friends updated and also hopefully help others living with the disease.


Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Saw this story on the Today show this morning...

About a young couple with an 18 month old daughter who are coping with receiving TWO devastating cancer diagnoses within 9 days back in February. Of course I was in tears watching, but I was just in awe of their outlook and positivity. They are truly and inspiration and I wish them the best in their fight!

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/42452205/ns/today-today_health/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jody! Apparaently you have an I-pad and Lee-Anne and I are too retarded to even post a comment on your elaborate blog. Seriously, took us like five minutes to figure it out. We are glad to hear you are doing so well and the transplant is getting underway. It sounds like they have a great facility and knowledgeable staff. If you have any questions, I can try to help answer them. If it is myeloma-related and I don't know the answer I have some friends that can help. Please let us know if there is anything we can do. We'll be back in the area in August so if you need babysitting, etc please let us know. Keep the blog going - we will be following along with interest.

    -Chris and Lee-Anne

    ReplyDelete