M is for Myeloma is a place to chronicle my family's newest 'adventure' living with multiple myeloma to keep family and friends updated and also hopefully help others living with the disease.


Monday, April 18, 2011

Waiting for the precious cargo...

To arrive. I'm hoping they really come in a little cooler. We had a long wait I'm the waiting room, I guess everyone wanted to be here bright and early on Monday.

My blood pressure is a little low today coming off the dex. I'm a bit lightheaded, dizzy, and short of breath. I'm getting fluids right now, so hopefully that will help...I know it did last time. I might have to go home with an infusion pump for fluids. I'm not super happy about being tethered to that thing again, but it's better than taking any chances.

My APN was just here explaining the process and they have me some prophylactic benedryl in case I have some sort of reaction. So now I'm getting a little sleepy...hopefully I can stay awake for the excitement!

2 comments:

  1. Jody!! Today is the day for a whole new beginning for you! You are in my thoughts and prayers today! You can do this!!

    Jeanie Dreyer

    ReplyDelete