M is for Myeloma is a place to chronicle my family's newest 'adventure' living with multiple myeloma to keep family and friends updated and also hopefully help others living with the disease.


Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A little blip in the right direction!

My white count was up from 0.04 to 0.08 today. I little blip, but definitely in the right direction! I might need some whole blood tomorrow since my red cells were getting low today, but she said we would see how things look tomorrow. Feeling pretty good, but very tired today. Hopefully it's because my new bone marrow cells are hard at work growing and trying to make new cells. I even had to take two naps!

Sent from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. woohoo!! get lots of rest, and here's hoping for even better numbers tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jody-
    After delaying for four years, I'm scheduled for my first SCT in June. Following your journey with interest. THANK YOU FOR POSTING REGULARLY! Even a few lines help us stay connected and know you are OK. Keep up the great work and feel better soon! Stop by and visit one of my blogs, www.MultipleMyelomaBlog.com when you feel up to it. Good luck! Pat

    ReplyDelete