M is for Myeloma is a place to chronicle my family's newest 'adventure' living with multiple myeloma to keep family and friends updated and also hopefully help others living with the disease.


Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Excitement of the weather kind...

We had some pretty strong storms move through last night. The tornado sirens must have gone off 4 or 5 times overnight. We didn't see much damage after this round though, the ones that moved through last Thursday brought down a lot of big trees in the area.

Feeling a little better today, I finally dropped the 5 pounds I gained from the dex so hopefully my blood pressure will stabilize. Getting some more fluids in the clinic right now, but I felt less lightheaded this morning. I had a little nausea last night for the first time this round, I'm waiting for my APN to come by to see if she recommends I take something. The chemo fog seems to have cleared a bit so I'm feeling a little more with it, like I can finally start taking turns in my Words with Friends games and spelling something more profound than Dog. I did somehow manage to score my all time one word high score on the morning of the transplant...111 points!

Missing the munchkins today, seems like I've been here a long time already. I need fast forward button!

Sent from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the weather isn't any worse than what's been reported. More glad to hear your progress meter is heading into the green zone (+)! Speaking of doctors, the 3 of us attended a 2nd taping of The Doctors in L.A. yesterday. They do 2 shows at a time. Not sure when they air but it's entertaining and informative show.
    Hope they'll let you go home soon! The Dekes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I want to play you any more if you're breaking out 111 point words! Glad the fog is clearing, hope you're doing even better today!

    ReplyDelete