M is for Myeloma is a place to chronicle my family's newest 'adventure' living with multiple myeloma to keep family and friends updated and also hopefully help others living with the disease.


Saturday, March 12, 2011

Thanks for all the messages!

Thanks to all the friends and family following the blog and posting messages of support! We feel the love for sure. I'm trying to respond to everyone, but it's hard to keep up so please know I'm thinking of each and everyone of you. It's not easy being away from home but we are convinced we are in the best hands!

Here are a couple of pictures of me and the munchkins the day we left. Olivia insisted we get a picture of the two of us with long hair so she could be sure she would recognize me if it's all gone when I see her next. It was an amazing feat to get Oden to sit still in front of the camera to get a decent picture. For some reason he will pose for them at school and even say cheese like a little ham, but when either one of us points a camera at him he runs the other way. Such a stinker...it's a good thing he's so darn cute!

5 comments:

  1. Love the new hair! We are thinking of you. Meghan was reading your blog and loves how positive you are! Sending Hugs.
    Love~Jes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hair looks awesome, Jo! Can't believe how long it was. And love seeing these pics of your little stinkers; I'm sure you miss them so much. Keep kicking butt, girl - you're the bravest of them all...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe your hair was so long, but I love love love the new do! Awesome Jody. You are amazing :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jody, your kids are just adorable! And I love the new hairdo... reminds me of "The Sassoon" from the 60's - very chic. I'll be calling you "Retro Chick," too... a nickname I have for Bethanie.

    No need to respond to me... just keep your gorgeous smile, your positive attitude and your spunk level Up! Up! Up!

    Sending love, hugs and prayers-

    btw...sorry I show up as "grammie" - it's that google thing that I'm inept at changing... I figure you could always use another grammie anyway... ;-)

    Ileana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jody you are a trooper in my book! plus you are rocking the hair!
    Hope that you continue to feel better and that all goes well.
    I will send you pics of the little ones soon!
    they are keeping me busy!

    ReplyDelete