M is for Myeloma is a place to chronicle my family's newest 'adventure' living with multiple myeloma to keep family and friends updated and also hopefully help others living with the disease.


Wednesday, March 23, 2011

1.84

That was my white count as of this morning, not quite 2...but a huge jump from yesterday's 0.36! My APN (who I adore, by the way) said she'll order my first "procount" with the labs tomorrow. This is where the count the circulating stem cells and determine when I'm ready to start collection. I will also probably get my central line swapped out for the special catheter needed for collection tomorrow. So I guess we'll plan to be there bright and early.

Other than that, just enjoying the sunny 80 degree weather and not doing a whole lot else aside from resting and going back and forth to the clinic. We watched a bad movie last night (The American with George Clooney), and took a trip to the bookstore today to pick up some new books.

Fingers crossed I'll be ready for collection quickly, I'm looking forward to going home!

No comments:

Post a Comment