M is for Myeloma is a place to chronicle my family's newest 'adventure' living with multiple myeloma to keep family and friends updated and also hopefully help others living with the disease.


Thursday, August 11, 2011

White count is RISING!

Up to 0.35 from 0.15 yesterday! So it seems I didn't completely bottom out this time, a few people had said some people don't go as low with consolidation since it's lower doses. My platelets were down slightly compared to yesterday but there hasn't been a big change over the past few days, so hopefully we'll see an uptick there by tomorrow. I just need to avoid catching any nasties and I should be ready for discharge by Monday or Tuesday!

It rained here all day today, which has actually been awesome because it's nice and cool. It's cooler right now at 75 degrees than it was getting even as the overnight low just last week. We are thinking of catching a movie tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment