M is for Myeloma is a place to chronicle my family's newest 'adventure' living with multiple myeloma to keep family and friends updated and also hopefully help others living with the disease.


Saturday, July 30, 2011

In an effort to get more pictures up on here...

Here is my "buddy". Wherever I go it goooooes! Fellow children of the eighties please feel free to curse me for the brain worm. ;p I forgot how heavy it is with two infusion pumps in it! I also included a picture of the thalidomide. Looks pretty innocuous at first glance, but the image is to remind you how dangerous it is for pregnant woman. Down the hatch...bye bye under the radar myeloma cells!

2 comments:

  1. Taking a shower with the black bag connected is an adventure ain't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'll teach him everything that I knoooow"... :) Re: previous post "...or in other words, complete remission!" - YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!

    xoxo hang in there for this round, glad your Dad is back in the land of chicken fried steak! ;)

    ReplyDelete