M is for Myeloma is a place to chronicle my family's newest 'adventure' living with multiple myeloma to keep family and friends updated and also hopefully help others living with the disease.


Monday, April 25, 2011

A big shout out to my brother

And sister-in-law for the package they send today. Lots of goodies, some comfy jammies, and a couple of books. The highly anticipated (by me anyway) next book in the Kingkiller Chronicle, and the first book in the Game of Thrones series so I can get started on that before watching the show. Thanks Jason and Karen! xoxoxoxo

Sent from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Jody-
    Just caught up to you... I'm glad to read you're feeling stronger and your appetite is coming back! Jelly beans often work the trick... ;-)
    I'm praying for you every day and send you big hugs. You can do this, Jody... you're almost home! Also... was glad to read creamed corn instead of garlic.... and you KNOW I'm Italian! IBS

    ReplyDelete